Bolinho de Chuva (Brazilian Raindrop Beignets): This Brazilian Cinnamon Doughnuts Recipe Is Ready in 15 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
2 years ago
Add to collection
Bolinho de chuva (rain scone) is a popular dessert in Brazil and Portugal. If you're a fan of beignets or doughnuts, then you'll enjoy these little fried donut balls dipped in cinnamon and sugar.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- dash of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the eggs, butter, sugar and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder and milk. Stir to form a dough.
- Put some cinnamon-sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat about 3 inches of oil in a pot for 375 degrees F.
- Drop balls of dough into the hot oil and fry about 3 to 4 minutes or until golden on all sides. Immediately roll in the cinnamon-sugar. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Cinnamon Sugar $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.