Best Asparagus Recipes: 18 Easy Asparagus Recipes That Will Leave You Begging for More by Donna John
1. Asparagus and Ham Panini: Asparagus, ham and melted cheese make this a panini worth talking about.
2. Cheesy Baked Asparagus: Crisp asparagus spears covered in melty mozzarella and Parmesan cheese with a hint of garlic. How could you go wrong with this easy baked asparagus recipe?
3. Asparagus Tart: This asparagus tart recipe has three ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. Kind of perfect, huh?
4. Asparagus in Foil: Kids won't eat asparagus? Try presenting the vegetable to them in a new way. This easy asparagus recipe saves you from having to wash a pot or pan.
5. Chicken and Asparagus Stir-fry: This easy chicken and asparagus stir-fry recipe takes about 20 minutes to cook and is a healthy family dinner.
6. Asparagus Baked Eggs: A healthy breakfast never tasted any better than this easy baked eggs with asparagus recipe.
7. Oven-Roasted Asparagus With Lemon and Garlic: Asparagus lovers are going to eat up this crunchy asparagus recipe. Serve with chicken, pork, beef or even seafood. You can't go wrong.
9. Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus: How can two simple ingredients turn into a magnificent, yet simple, side dish? This easy bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe is perfect for a dinner party or a busy Monday night.
11. Asparagus, Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin: Cauliflower, asparagus and broccoli in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce will make everyone fall in love with these healthy vegetables.
12. Proscuitto-Wrapped Asparagus: Prosciutto is an Italian dry cured ham. When it's wrapped around a stalk of asparagus and baked with Parmesan and olive oil, it transforms into a healthy appetizer or even a light lunch.
13. Asparagus and Salmon Packets: These easy salmon and asparagus foil packets make a quick dinner and are great for cookouts or camping trips. You can even prepare them ahead of time.
14. Asparagus, Pea Shoots and Bean Salad: Asparagus and pea shoots scream spring has sprung! Serve this easy recipe as a main dish salad or a side salad with a protein of your choice.
15. Turmeric Asparagus With Almonds: Crispy turmeric-dusted asparagus and crunchy almonds is a perfect side dish.
16. Salmon and Asparagus: This easy salmon dish is delish and ready in no time. Add brown rice, quinoa or pasta for a complete meal.
17. Asparagus Soup: When you blend asparagus with broth and cream you get a velvety asparagus soup that's ready in less than 30 minutes.
18. Baked Parmesan Asparagus: Asparagus is such a versatile vegetable and can be cooked so many ways. This easy baked Parmesan asparagus recipe is ready in 15 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.