18 Easy Asparagus Recipes That Will Leave You Begging for More by Donna John
1. Asparagus and Ham Panini: Asparagus, ham and melted cheese make this a panini worth talking about.
2. Cheesy Baked Asparagus: Crisp asparagus spears covered in melty mozzarella and Parmesan cheese with a hint of garlic. How could you go wrong with this easy baked asparagus recipe?
3. Asparagus Tart: This asparagus tart recipe has three ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. Kind of perfect, huh?
4. Asparagus in Foil: Kids won't eat asparagus? Try presenting the vegetable to them in a new way. This easy asparagus recipe saves you from having to wash a pot or pan.
5. Chicken and Asparagus Stir-fry: This easy chicken and asparagus stir-fry recipe takes about 20 minutes to cook and is a healthy family dinner.
6. Asparagus Baked Eggs: A healthy breakfast never tasted any better than this easy baked eggs with asparagus recipe.
7. Oven-Roasted Asparagus With Lemon and Garlic: Asparagus lovers are going to eat up this crunchy asparagus recipe. Serve with chicken, pork, beef or even seafood. You can't go wrong.
9. Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus: How can two simple ingredients turn into a magnificent, yet simple, side dish? This easy bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe is perfect for a dinner party or a busy Monday night.
11. Asparagus, Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin: Cauliflower, asparagus and broccoli in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce will make everyone fall in love with these healthy vegetables.
12. Proscuitto-Wrapped Asparagus: Prosciutto is an Italian dry cured ham. When it's wrapped around a stalk of asparagus and baked with Parmesan and olive oil, it transforms into a healthy appetizer or even a light lunch.
13. Asparagus and Salmon Packets: These easy salmon and asparagus foil packets make a quick dinner and are great for cookouts or camping trips. You can even prepare them ahead of time.
14. Asparagus, Pea Shoots and Bean Salad: Asparagus and pea shoots scream spring has sprung! Serve this easy recipe as a main dish salad or a side salad with a protein of your choice.
15. Turmeric Asparagus With Almonds: Crispy turmeric-dusted asparagus and crunchy almonds is a perfect side dish.
16. Salmon and Asparagus: This easy salmon dish is delish and ready in no time. Add brown rice, quinoa or pasta for a complete meal.
17. Asparagus Soup: When you blend asparagus with broth and cream you get a velvety asparagus soup that's ready in less than 30 minutes.
18. Baked Parmesan Asparagus: Asparagus is such a versatile vegetable and can be cooked so many ways. This easy baked Parmesan asparagus recipe is ready in 15 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Asparagus Cookers $10 & Up
Asparagus Platters $10 & Up
Asparagus Peelers $6 & Up
Asparagus Seeds $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.