Spring Panini Recipe: Celebrate Asparagus Season With This Ham & Asparagus Panini Sandwich by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 stalks asparagus spears, trimmed and steamed until crisp-tender
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 slices ciabata bread, french bread, sandwich rolls, etc.
- sliced Muenster, mozzarella, Swiss or Gruyere cheese
- sliced ham (about 1/4 pound)
Here's how to make it:
- Place the bread on a work surface. Spread with the mayonnaise and Dijon. Layer on the ham, then asparagus, then the cheese. Top with the second piece of bread.
- Cook the sandwich in a panini press or in a hot skillet until bread is crisp and cheese has melted. If cooking in a skillet, weigh the sandwich down with another heavy skillet or push with a spatula.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.