Oven-fried Chicken Recipes: This Crunchy Panko Chicken With Hot Honey Sauce Recipe Is Yum by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- cooking oil spray
Hot Honey Sauce
Here's how to make it:
- To make the hot honey sauce, combine the honey and hot sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the eggs, milk, mustard, garlic powder and crushed red pepper flakes in a shallow bowl. Put the panko in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken into the egg and then into the panko. Arrange on a baking sheet that's been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spray the chicken with the cooking oil spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until chicken is golden and cooked through. Serve with the hot honey sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Cooking Oil Spray $3 & Up
Panko $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Dijon Mustard $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.