This Easy Ham & Cheese Pinwheel Bread Recipe Is a Scrumptious After-Christmas Snack by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 can regular (not thin crust) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup finely chopped leftover ham or thin slices leftover ham
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese or Swiss cheese slices
- Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- dried parsley flakes or dried Italian seasoning
Here's how to make them:
- Unroll the pizza dough and roll it into a large triangle (about 12x18 inches).
- Brush the dough with Dijon mustard. (This step is optional.)
- Top with the ham and cheese.
- Roll up tightly. Press seams together to seal.
- Cut into 1-inch wide pinwheels. Place them into a well greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard in a small saucepot. Heat until butter melts. Pour the mixture over the pinwheels. Sprinkle with dried parsley or Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
Dried Parsey $3
Dried Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.