Easy Ham & Cheese Pinwheel Bread Recipe: Scrumptious After-Christmas Snack by 30Seconds Food
Ham has never tasted so good! This easy ham and cheese pinwheel bread recipe starts with refrigerated pizza crust, so it's quick and simple to make. This is a delicious way to use leftover ham from the holidays and cheese from that charcuterie board.
Serve this baked ham and cheese pinwheel bread for breakfast, brunch, lunch or as a side dish with dinner. After eating this tasty bread, you'll search for the largest whole ham every time! If you want to make a vegetarian option. leave the ham out.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 can regular (not thin crust) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup finely chopped leftover ham or thin slices leftover ham
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese or Swiss cheese slices
- Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- dried parsley flakes or dried Italian seasoning
Here's how to make them:
- Unroll the pizza dough and roll it into a large triangle (about 12x18 inches).
- Brush the dough with Dijon mustard. (This step is optional.)
- Top with the ham and cheese.
- Roll up tightly. Press seams together to seal.
- Cut into 1-inch wide pinwheels. Place them into a well greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard in a small saucepot. Heat until butter melts. Pour the mixture over the pinwheels. Sprinkle with dried parsley or Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.