Baked Turmeric French Fries Recipe: Tasty Turmeric & Curry Fries Is the New Way to Fry by 30Seconds Food
The health benefits of turmeric are widely known. This easy turmeric french fries recipe is also seasoned with curry and other spices. Dunk this oven-baked turmeric french fries recipe in that fry sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 5 - 6 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, curry powder, pepper, onion powder and turmeric in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes and mix to cover them with the seasoning.
- Put the potatoes onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown, turning the fries over halfway through cooking. Season with salt, to taste.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.