This Ham Fried Rice Recipe With Peas & Carrots Is a One-Pan Meal Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Got leftover ham and rice? No problem! This easy ham fried rice recipe will satisfy the family and get rid of those leftovers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- vegetable oil
- 3 - 4 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots mix
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- 3 eggs, beaten (optional)
- fresh jalapeno slices, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little oil in a skillet or wok. Add the rice and green onions and cook, stirring, about 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Drizzle in the soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the ham, peas and carrots and corn. Cook about 5 minutes.
- If using the eggs, make a hole in the center of the rice and add the eggs. Cook until set and then stir into the rice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter and stir until melted and combined. Garnish with fresh jalapeno slices.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $12 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
White Rice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.