20-Minute Ham Fried Rice Recipe With Peas & Carrots Is an Easy One-Pan Meal by 30Seconds Food
Got leftover ham and rice? No problem! This easy ham fried rice recipe will satisfy the family and get rid of those leftovers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- vegetable oil
- 3 - 4 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots mix
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- 3 eggs, beaten (optional)
- fresh jalapeno slices, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a little oil in a skillet or wok. Add the rice and green onions and cook, stirring, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Drizzle in the soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the ham, peas and carrots and corn. Cook about 5 minutes.
- If using the eggs, make a hole in the center of the rice and add the eggs. Cook until set and then stir into the rice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the butter and stir until melted and combined. Garnish with fresh jalapeno slices.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Woks $12 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
White Rice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.