This Easter Hot Chocolate Recipe Is a Fun Way to Use That Chocolate Bunny by Donna John
Kids and adults will get a kick out of watching a chocolate Easter bunny slowly melt and turn into a cup of creamy hot chocolate. And yes, you can drink hot chocolate all year 'round!
This easy Easter hot chocolate recipe is worth buying extra candy for or hitting those 50-percent-off sales. Stock up!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 small chocolate Easter bunny or a piece of a big chocolate Easter bunny
- handful of chocolate-based Easter candy
- mini marshmallows
- milk or nut milk
Here's how to make it:
- Heat up some milk and pour it into a large mug.
- Put the candy, mini marshmallows and chocolate Easter bunny on top.
- Watch as the Easter bunny slowly melts into the hot milk.
- Stir and enjoy.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mugs $6 & Up
Chocolate Easter Bunnies $4 & Up
Chocolate Easter Candy $3 & Up
Robin's Eggs $3 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Nut Milk $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.