Everyone Loves This Broccoli, Asparagus & Cauliflower Casserole Recipe With Creamy Cheddar Cheese Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup asparagus spears, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Steam or roast the cauliflower, asparagus and broccoli until crisp-tender.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Slowly start adding in the milk and broth, whisking, until smooth. Reduce heat to low and add the 2 cups of white cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese has melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the broccoli, asparagus and cauliflower. Mix well. Pour into a casserole dish and top with the 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until golden brown on top, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dish $9 & Up
Vegetable Cookbooks $5 & Up
Whisks $6 & Up
Trivets $6 & Up
Kitchen Towels $6 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.