This Leftover Easter Ham Deviled Egg Recipe Is an Unexpected Surprise by 30Seconds Food
Ham in deviled eggs? This deviled egg recipe makes perfect sense to us.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham (divided)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- chopped green onions, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the eggs in half. Scoop the yolks into a bowl. Put the halves on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup of the ham. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves. Top with the remaining ham and chopped green onions. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Egg Trays $8 & Up
Deviled Egg Platters $10 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Sweet Pickle Relish $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.