5-Ingredient Ham Deviled Egg Recipe: A Delicious Way to Use Leftover Ham by 30Seconds Food
Ham in deviled eggs? This deviled egg recipe makes perfect sense to us, especially when you're probably overloaded with leftover Easter ham. This easy ham deviled egg recipe will help you use up those leftover ham and eggs from Easter.
Mash the egg yolks with about 3/4 cup of finely chopped cooked ham, mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish and Worcestershire sauce. Don't forget to season with salt and black pepper, but watch the amount of salt because ham is already salty. Stuff the mixture back into the egg whites and top with more chopped ham and green onions. Refrigerate those little beauties until ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham (divided)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- chopped green onions, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the eggs in half. Scoop the yolks into a bowl. Put the halves on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup of the ham. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves. Top with the remaining ham and chopped green onions. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.