5-Ingredient Ham Deviled Egg Recipe: A Delicious Way to Use Leftover Ham by 30Seconds Food
Ham in deviled eggs? This deviled egg recipe makes perfect sense to us, especially when you're probably overloaded with leftover Easter ham. This easy ham deviled egg recipe will help you use up those leftover ham and eggs from Easter.
Mash the egg yolks with about 3/4 cup of finely chopped cooked ham, mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish and Worcestershire sauce. Don't forget to season with salt and black pepper, but watch the amount of salt because ham is already salty. Stuff the mixture back into the egg whites and top with more chopped ham and green onions. Refrigerate those little beauties until ready to serve.
Serve these creamy ham deviled eggs as an appetizer, snack or side dish. Here are more ways to use leftover ham.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham (divided)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- chopped green onions, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the eggs in half. Scoop the yolks into a bowl. Put the halves on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup of the ham. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves. Top with the remaining ham and chopped green onions. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Egg Trays $8 & Up
Deviled Egg Platters $10 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Sweet Pickle Relish $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.