This Creamy Deviled Ham Recipe Is Better Than Ham in a Can by 30Seconds Food
Did you grow up eating that small can of deviled ham? This creamy deviled ham recipe is so much better!
The addition of cream cheese makes it super creamy and spreadable. Enjoy it on crackers, toasted baguette slices or as a sandwich filling.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped ham
- chopped green onions (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cream cheese, mayonnaise and onion in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until combined and desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper. If using green onions, stir them in. Serve on crackers or toasted bread.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.