Spinach, Bacon & Ham Muffin Recipe: A Tasty Way to Use Leftover Ham by 30Seconds Food
Breakfast or brunch just got a little easier and a lot more elegant. This easy egg muffin recipe is loaded with ham, crisp bacon and healthy spinach. It's a great solution for an on-the-go breakfast or even as part of a more elaborate brunch or breakfast for dinner.
This baked savory muffin recipe is flavored with garlic powder, onion powder and hot sauce, and gets its cheesiness from cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese. But you could use your favorite cheese instead. The bacon adds saltiness and crispiness. Perfect!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 4 strips cooked crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the muffin ingredients in a bowl. Spoon mixture into 12 muffin cups that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
There are so many different combinations to try & I can’t wait to try as many as I can think of.