Easy Spinach, Bacon & Ham Muffin Recipe: A Delicious Way to Use Leftover Holiday Ham by 30Seconds Food
Breakfast or brunch just got a little easier and a lot more elegant. This easy egg muffins recipe is loaded with ham, crisp bacon and healthy spinach. It's a great solution for an on-the-go-breakfast or even as part of a more elaborate brunch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 4 strips cooked crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the muffin ingredients in a bowl. Spoon mixture into 12 muffin cups that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.