5-Ingredient Ham & Cheese Mashed Potato Puffs Recipe Is a Tasty Way to Use Leftovers by 30Seconds Food
This easy mashed potato recipe is a creative way to use leftover ham from the holidays. If you don't have ham, use bacon or even a vegetable. This recipe lends itself to your creativity, so have fun with it. So easy and delicious, and takes less than 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated Gruyère or Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives or green onion tops
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked ham
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the mashed potatoes, eggs, 3/4 cup of the cheese, chives and ham in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Fill the tins with the mashed potato mixture. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until tops are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.