5-Ingredient Ham & Cheese Mashed Potato Puffs Recipe Is a Tasty Way to Use Leftovers by 30Seconds Food
It's mashed potato time – and we're not talking about the popular 60s dance. This easy mashed potato puff recipe can be served as a fun appetizer or snack, as a dinner side dish or with brunch.
This easy mashed potato recipe is a creative way to use leftover ham from the holidays. If you don't have ham, use bacon or even a vegetable. This recipe lends itself to your creativity, so have fun with it. So easy and delicious, and takes less than 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated Gruyère or Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives or green onion tops
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked ham
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the mashed potatoes, eggs, 3/4 cup of the cheese, chives and ham in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Fill the tins with the mashed potato mixture. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until tops are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.