Simple Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe With Balsamic Reduction by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to 24 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus 1 hour to 24 hours to marinate
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- balsamic reduction
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano and lemon zest.
- Put the chicken in a plastic zipper bag. Pour in the marinade. Marinate at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade. Cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- To serve, put on a serving plate and drizzle with the balsamic reduction. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.