Easy Chicken Recipes: Simple Marinated & Grilled Chicken Breast With Balsamic Reduction Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes simple recipes are the best. This easy grilled chicken breast recipe is marinated then topped with a balsamic reduction. You won't believe how good it is. If you want to speed up the cooking, pound the chicken out before marinating.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to 24 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- balsamic reduction
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano and lemon zest.
- Put the chicken in a plastic zipper bag. Pour in the marinade. Marinate at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade. Cook until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes per side.
- To serve, put on a serving plate and drizzle with the balsamic reduction. Garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $25 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $4 & Up
Dried Thyme $3 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.