Easy Rosemary Fried Chicken Recipe: The New Way to Fry Chicken by 30Seconds Food
Woodsy rosemary makes this fried chicken recipe aromatic and downright delicious. This easy rosemary fried chicken recipe is ready in about 30 minutes and has some unexpected flavors.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time; 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds chicken pieces
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or dried rosemary
- Tabasco sauce or your favorite hot sauce
- vegetable oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken pieces into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the onion powder, garlic powder and paprika. Sprinkle the mixture over the chicken.
- Put the flour and rosemary into a shallow dish or into a large plastic bag. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a skillet to 350 degrees F.
- Drizzle a little hot sauce over the chicken and toss. Dredge or shake the chicken in the seasoned flour and then put it into the hot oil.
- Cook until the chicken is golden brown and internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F, about 8-12 minutes per side depending on how large the chicken pieces are. Drain on paper towels.
Skillets $10 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Rosemary $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
Tabasco $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
Thermometers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.