This Rich Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe Is Simply Delicious (No Ice Cream Maker Required) by 30Seconds Food
If you love pistachios, you're in for a real treat when you make this easy pistachio ice cream recipe. The flavor is intense and simply delicious – no ice cream maker required.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to freeze
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- green food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pistachios into a blender or food processor. Process until pistachio butter (consistency of peanut butter) forms.
- In a bowl, combine the pistachio butter, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pistachio mixture. Add a few drops of green food coloring, if desired. Fold in the remaining pistachios.
- Spoon the ice cream into a loaf pan or airtight container. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Allow to soften slightly before serving. Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Shelled Pistachios $7 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Food Proessor $25 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.