Easy Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe: This Rich Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe Is Simply Delicious – No Ice Cream Maker Required by 30Seconds Food
If you love pistachios, you're in for a real treat when you make this easy pistachio ice cream recipe. The flavor is intense and simply delicious – no ice cream maker required. A fun family activity that results in an amazing dessert!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus 4 hours to freeze
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- green food coloring (optional)
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pistachios into a blender or food processor. Process until pistachio butter (consistency of peanut butter) forms.
- In a bowl, combine the pistachio butter, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the pistachio mixture. Add a few drops of green food coloring, if desired. Fold in the remaining pistachios.
- Spoon the ice cream into a loaf pan or airtight container. Freeze for at least 4 hours. Allow to soften slightly before serving. Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Shelled Pistachios $7 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Food Proessor $25 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.