Easy Cinnamon Roll Bread Recipe: This 3-Ingredient Cinnamon Roll Loaf Recipe Will Get Oohs & Ahhs by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Here's how to make it:
- Butter a loaf pan. Separate the cinnamon rolls and place them in the pan, staggered, until the entire pan is full.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle it over the loaf. (You could even sprinkle it between each roll as you layer.)
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30-40 minutes, or until rolls are cooked and golden.
- While the loaf bakes, put the cream cheese icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls in a small bowl. Microwave for about 30-45 seconds until hot and smooth.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and immediately drizzle the icing over the top. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.