3-Ingredient Cinnamon Roll Bread Recipe Will Get Oohs & Ahhs by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a fun recipe to make for the family this weekend or want to do some simple (very simple!) baking therapy? You won't believe how easy this cinnamon roll bread recipe is to make – and it only has three ingredients.
You could sprinkle nuts between the cinnamon roll layers to add a crunch factor. What a fun breakfast, brunch, snack or dessert.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 2 cans (8 count) refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Butter a loaf pan. Separate the cinnamon rolls and place them in the pan, staggered, until the entire pan is full.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle it over the loaf. (You could even sprinkle it between each roll as you layer.)
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until rolls are cooked and golden.
- While the loaf bakes, put the cream cheese icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls in a small bowl. Microwave for about 30 to 45 seconds until hot and smooth.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and immediately drizzle the icing over the top.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $7 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.