20-Minute Baked Salmon Recipe With Lime & Garlic Is Quick & Healthy by 30Seconds Food
Don't like things spicy? Don't use the jalapeno. Easy peasy. if you like a lot of spice, up the game with a serrano or habanero.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound salmon filet
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 a small jalapeno (optional)
- lime, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the lime juice, lime zest, garlic, olive oil, parsley and jalapeno, if using, in a blender. Pulse until combined.
- Put the salmon on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Pour the lime-garlic mixture over the fish.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes, or until fish is cooked through. Garnish with lime slices.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.