20-Minute Creamy Chicken Lazone Recipe: Chicken Lazone Is a One-Pan Cajun Pasta Recipe You Need to Try by Donna John
Chicken lazone is a Cajun pasta recipe that you must try ASAP. This easy 20-minute chicken lazone recipe has juicy chicken tenders in a creamy, perfectly seasoned sauce. Outstanding.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- cayenne, to taste (optional)
- 4 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- spaghetti noodles or angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- parsley flakes, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the salt, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder and cayenne, if using, in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle the seasoning all over the chicken tenders on both sides. This may seem like a lot of seasoning, but it will season the sauce as well.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides and almost cooked through, about 7 to 8 minutes.
4. Add the remaining butter and heavy cream. Bring to a simmer and cook until it thickens up, about 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Serve over the cooked pasta or add the pasta directly into the sauce and mix. Garnish with parsley flakes, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Angel Hair Pasta $1 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Parsley Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.