Cheesy Baked Asparagus Recipe: This Cheese & Garlic Roasted Asparagus Recipe Is Just Plain Yum by 30Seconds Food
Crisp asparagus spears covered in melted mozzarella and Parmesan cheese with a hint of garlic. You simply cannot go wrong with this easy baked asparagus recipe, for the holidays, or anytime. This delicious vegetable side dish recipe is a fan favorite, and just plain yum!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the olive oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Lay the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet or in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the olive over the asparagus and turn to coat them completely.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the asparagus and continue to bake until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.