The Easiest Coconut Cheesecake Recipe You'll Ever Make for Easter by 30Seconds Food
This easy coconut cheesecake recipe is so simple to make, but doesn't lack in coconut flavor or creaminess. Delicious! it is the perfect quick cheese cake to serve for dessert or to add to your Easter menu.
The easy, creamy coconut cheesecake is made with cream cheese, cream of coconut, granulated sugar, vanilla and eggs. The cheesecake filling is poured into a ready made graham cracker pie crust and baked for about 40 minutes. Let the cheesecake cool on the counter before popping it into the refrigerator to chill completely. When ready to serve, top with flaked coconut and whipped cream, or try this homemade Cool Whip recipe.
You could use other ready made pie crusts for this dessert like a pecan, walnut, shortbread or chocolate. If you used chocolate, it would taste a little like those famous coconut candy bars. For Easter, try decorating it with malted milk eggs. Store the leftover cheesecake covered in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 2 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 ready made graham cracker crumb crust
- 1/2 - 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 tub non-dairy whipped topping or whipped cream (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the cream cheese, cream of coconut, sugar, vanilla and eggs together with an electric mixer. Pour the batter into the pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Remove and cool, then put it into the refrigerator to chill completely.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped topping and coconut.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.