The Easiest Coconut Cheesecake Recipe You'll Ever Make (and the Tastiest) by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 ready made graham cracker crumb crust
- 1/2 - 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 tub non-dairy whipped topping or whipped cream (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the cream cheese, cream of coconut, sugar, vanilla and eggs together with an electric mixer. Pour the batter into the pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Remove and cool, then put it into the refrigerator to chill completely.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped topping and coconut.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cream of Coconut $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Graham Cracker Crust $3 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.