Best Cloud Bread Recipe: Easy Keto Cloud Bread Recipe Is Light & Airy by 30Seconds Food
Cloud bread became all the rage when the keto diet gained in popularity. Made of eggs and cream cheese, this bread substitute is airy, light, low-carb and low in calories.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- optional seasonings: dried Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, dried herbs
Here's how to make it:
- Put the egg whites into a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks, cream cheese, cream of tartar, if using, and salt until smooth. Stir in any additional seasonings.
- Fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Scoop mounds of the egg mixture onto the sheets and create circles.
- Bake in a preheated 300-degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Cream of Tartar $4 & Up
Sea Salt $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Dried Herbs $3 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.