Colorful Cherry Poke Cake Recipe: 4-Ingredient Poke Cake Recipe Is Fun & Easy to Make by 30Seconds Food
Poke cakes are so easy to make. This colorful cherry poke cake recipe can be make with other flavors of gelatin. Get creative by using lime, orange, blue raspberry, watermelon or your favorite flavor gelatin.
This easy cake recipe travels well, so it is ideal for taking to potlucks, cookouts and family get-togethers. What a fun cake to enjoy on Easter!
Prep Time: 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 1/2 hours
Servings: 10 to 12
- 1 box white cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 small box cherry JELL-O
- 1 container non-dairy whipped topping, whipped cream or vanilla frosting
- maraschino cherries, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions for a 13x9-inch pan. Let the cake cool for 15 minutes after baking.
- Make the JELL-O according to package directions.
- Using a skewer or fork, poke holes all over the cake. Pour the JELL-O over the cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, frost with the whipped topping. Garnish with maraschino cherries.
Optional: If desired, you could put some maraschino cherries on the bottom of the pan before pouring the cake batter over and baking.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Cherry JELL-O $1 & Up
White Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Maraschino Cherries $3 & Up
Vanilla Frosting $2 & Up
Wooden Skewers $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.