Super Crunchy Pork Chops Recipe: This 10-Minute Pan-fried Pork Chop Recipe Is Incredibly Tasty by Donna John
Staring at a pack of thin-cut pork chops (aka breakfast-cut pork chops) and really wanting to crawl onto the couch (yawn), this pork chop recipe idea took shape. It took me longer to find a good show to watch than it did to cook.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 thin-cut pork chops
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- olive oil
- fresh chopped basil
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the cornmeal, flour and garlic powder on a plate. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Lightly coat the pork chops with the flour mixture.
3. Heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until golden brown on one side, about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Flip them over and continue to cook until browned on the other side, about 2 minutes. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the chops and sprinkle with the basil. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.