Incredibly Crunchy 10-Minute Pork Chops Recipe: Dinner Is Done by Donna John
Staring at a pack of thin-cut pork chops (aka breakfast-cut pork chops) and really wanting to crawl onto the couch (yawn), this pork chop recipe idea took shape. It took me longer to find a good show to watch than it did to cook this pork chop recipe. This super crispy pork chop recipe cooks in minutes.
All you need for this quick and easy pork recipe is thin-cut pork chops, cornmeal, flour, garlic powder, olive oil, fresh lemons and fresh basil. The pork chops are dredged in cornmeal, flour and garlic powder before being pan-fried in olive oil until super (super!) crispy and crunchy. Squeeze a little fresh lemon over the top and sprinkle with garden-fresh basil. Dinner is done.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 thin-cut pork chops
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- olive oil
- fresh chopped basil
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the cornmeal, flour and garlic powder on a plate. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Lightly coat the pork chops with the flour mixture.
3. Heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until golden brown on one side, about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Flip them over and continue to cook until browned on the other side, about 2 minutes. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the chops and sprinkle with the basil. Serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.