Incredibly Crunchy 10-Minute Pork Chops Recipe: Dinner Is Done by Donna John
Staring at a pack of thin-cut pork chops (aka breakfast-cut pork chops) and really wanting to crawl onto the couch (yawn), this pork chop recipe idea took shape. It took me longer to find a good show to watch than it did to cook.
This super crispy pork chop recipe cooks in minutes. Serve it with your favorite vegetable or a salad. Dinner is done.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 thin-cut pork chops
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- olive oil
- fresh chopped basil
Here's how to make it:
1. Combine the cornmeal, flour and garlic powder on a plate. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Lightly coat the pork chops with the flour mixture.
3. Heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until golden brown on one side, about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Flip them over and continue to cook until browned on the other side, about 2 minutes. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the chops and sprinkle with the basil. Serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Cornmeal $2 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.