Easy Pork Chops With Gravy Recipe: This Slow-Cooker Pork Chops Recipe Is Super Tender by Donna John
These could be the most tender pork chops you'll ever eat. Be sure to share this easy slow-cooker pork chops and gravy recipe with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 to 2 1/2 hours
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 pork chops
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, mustard and garlic powder in a bowl. Dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture and set on a plate.
- Put the remaining flour mixture and chicken broth into a slow cooker.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Brown the pork chops on both sides and then put into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until pork chops are tender.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Dry Mustard $3 & Up
Condensed Chicken Broth $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.