Amazingly Good 20-Minute Crispy Deviled Chicken Breast Recipe by Donna John
Chicken breasts coated in tangy Dijon mustard and then fried until crisp are a family favorite at my house. One bite of this easy deviled chicken recipe and it'll be a family favorite at your house, too.
Boneless chicken breasts are pounded out until they are an equal thickness, then coated in breadcrumbs, cheese, Dijon mustard and a pinch of cayenne for a little spice. After a quick pan-fry in a little olive oil, they're crisp, golden brown and ready to be eaten for dinner.
This easy chicken recipe is on the table in about 20 minutes. Serve the crispy chicken breasts with your favorite side dish, a salad or vegetable. You could even make chicken sandwiches with the chicken on a fresh sandwich roll with your favorite toppings. Shred any leftovers to use in other recipes like chicken salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to about 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs or panko
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- ground cayenne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the breadcrumbs, cheese and a shake of cayenne pepper in a bowl. Put the Dijon mustard in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken into the mustard and then dredge in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Cook the chicken until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.