Crispy Baked Chicken Flautas Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Crispy, ooey, gooey and cheesy. This easy baked chicken flautas recipe has it all and it's on the table in less than 30 minutes!
Why not make a batch of these crispy flautas and dunk them in that guacamole or queso cheese dip? (Don't forget the margaritas!)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- toppings: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, pico de gallo, roasted salsa verde, lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced avocado
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, cream cheese, salsa, cheese, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread the filling onto the tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Spray the flautas with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Flour Tortillas $2 & Up
Salsa $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.