Crispy Baked Chicken Flautas Recipe: A Winner Chicken Dinner in 30 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Crispy, ooey, gooey and cheesy. This easy baked chicken flautas recipe has it all and it's on the table in less than 30 minutes. Chicken flautas are a crowd and family pleaser, no doubt. This is one chicken dinner you'll want to add to your weekly recipe rotation.
This is a great recipe for leftover shredded chicken. Beside cooked chicken, you'll need cream cheese, salsa, shredded Mexican cheese, ground cumin, garlic powder, chili powder and flour tortillas. The chicken, cream cheese, salsa, shredded cheese, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder are mixed together and then rolled up in flour tortillas. The filled flautas are baked in the oven until crispy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- toppings: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, pico de gallo, roasted salsa verde, lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced avocado
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, cream cheese, salsa, cheese, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread the filling onto the tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Spray the flautas with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.