30-Minute Baked Chicken Flautas Recipe: No Restaurant Needed for Great Mexican Food by 30Seconds Food
Crispy, ooey, gooey and cheesy. This easy baked chicken flautas recipe has it all. Why not make a batch and dunk them in that guac? (Don't forget the margaritas!)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- toppings: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, pico de gallo, roasted salsa verde, lettuce, chopped tomato, sliced avocado
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, cream cheese, salsa, cheese, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread the filling onto the tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down on a baking sheet. Spray the flautas with cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Flour Tortillas $2 & Up
Salsa $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.