This Easy Cinnamon Coffee Ice Cream Recipe Will Be Your New Favorite Frozen Dessert by 30Seconds Food
2 years ago
Add to collection
Cinnamon adds a pop of flavor to this easy coffee ice cream recipe. To up the flavor factor even more, make it with your favorite flavored coffee.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours to chill and 30 minutes to freeze
Total Time: 4 1/2 hours
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold brewed coffee
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- In a pot, combine the milk and sugar. Over low heat, cook until the sugar dissolves. Do not let the milk come to a boil.
- Add the coffee, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir to combine. Put the mixture into the freezer for about 4 hours to chill.
- Pour the chilled ice cream into an electric ice cream maker. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $25 & Up
Coffee $5 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.