Easy Garlic & Parsley Butter Baked Chicken Recipe Is Pure Deliciousness by Donna John
What is it about baked chicken that is so satisfying and comforting? This easy butter baked chicken recipe is full of buttery goodness, garlic and fresh parsley. So good!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 - 6 pieces bone-in chicken
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter, Italian seasoning, parsley and garlic in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron skillet or oven-proof skillet. Season the chicken with the paprika and salt and pepper. Cook the chicken in the hot oil until well browned on all sides, about 2 to 3 minutes
- At this point you can transfer the chicken to a baking dish or cook in the skillet. Pour the butter mixture over the chicken. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until chicken is cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $10 & Up
Oven-proof Skillets $10 & Up
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.