Easy Garlic & Parsley Butter Baked Chicken Recipe Is Pure Deliciousness by Donna John
What is it about baked chicken that is so satisfying and comforting? This easy butter baked chicken recipe is full of buttery goodness, garlic and fresh parsley. So good!
You could substitute boneless chicken breasts in this easy butter baked chicken recipe, but reduce the cooking time. Serve with rice or potatoes to soak up the butter sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 - 6 pieces bone-in chicken
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter, Italian seasoning, parsley and garlic in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron skillet or ovenproof skillet. Season the chicken with the paprika and salt and pepper. Cook the chicken in the hot oil until well browned on all sides, about 2 to 3 minutes
- At this point you can transfer the chicken to a baking dish or cook in the skillet. Pour the butter mixture over the chicken. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until chicken is cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $10 & Up
Oven-proof Skillets $10 & Up
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.