Tasty Tuna Cakes Recipe: Easy 20-Minute Tuna Patties Recipe Is a Family Favorite by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cans tuna in water, drained
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced white onion or green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs or plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- olive oil, for frying
Here's how to make them:
- Combine all the tuna cake ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well. Form into patties.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the breading ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet. Coat the tuna cakes with the breadcrumbs. Fry the patties in the hot oil until browned on both sides, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.