20-Minute Tuna Cakes Recipe: Easy Tuna Patties Recipe Is Easy on the Wallet by 30Seconds Food
Instead of salmon patties, why not try this easy tuna cakes recipe? You can have it on the table for your family in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cans tuna in water, drained
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced white onion or green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs or plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- olive oil, for frying
Here's how to make them:
- Combine all the tuna cake ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well. Form into patties.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the breading ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet. Coat the tuna cakes with the breadcrumbs. Fry the patties in the hot oil until browned on both sides, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.