Spicy Pasta Bake Recipe: This Creamy Baked Pasta Casserole Recipe Has a Few Unexpected Twists by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 cups pasta (penne, rotini or ziti work well), cooked according to package directions for al dente
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounces) salsa
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a sauté pan until meat is cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Add the salsa, beef stock and cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring, until cheese melts and is thoroughly incorporated into the meat.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir to combine. Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with the cheeses.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 mores.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sauté Pan $10 & Up
13x9-Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Penne $1 & Up
Rotini $1 & Up
Ziti $1 & Up
Beef Broth $2 & Up
Salsa $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.