This Air Fryer Cinnamon-Sugar Doughnuts Recipe Melts in Your Mouth & Cooks in 5 Minutes by Donna John
This easy air fryer donut recipe is addictive. Eat them hot and don't hold back. Get ready for this to become a most-requested recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can jumbo refrigerated biscuits (8 count)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Here's how to make them:
2. Separate the biscuits. Cut the center out of each biscuit using a donut cutter (I used the cap off of the cinnamon bottle). Spray the air fryer tray or basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place the doughnuts and doughnut holes onto the tray or in the basket (as many as you can fit at one time).
3. Cook the donuts for 4 to 6 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
4. Dip the hot doughnuts into the butter and then into the cinnamon sugar. Eat!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $50 & Up
Donut Cutters $4 & Up
Air Fryer Cookbooks $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.