Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts Recipe Will Rock Your World In 10 Minutes by Donna John
This easy air fryer donut recipe is addictive. No joke. It took everything in me not to eat all of these soft cinnamon-sugar donuts myself. Sharing? What's that? This five-minute donut recipe is the perfect way to use that air fryer.
You should share these melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts, but eat them hot and don't hold back. Get ready for this to become a most-requested breakfast, brunch, dessert or snack recipe. And with four simple ingredients, you won't mind at all.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can jumbo refrigerated biscuits (8 count)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- You could add other warm spices to this recipe like cardamom, nutmeg, apple pie spice or pumpkin pie spice.
Here's how to make it:
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F. (I used the Emeril 360 Deluxe Air Fryer Oven.) Melt the butter in a small bowl. Combine the cinnamon and sugar in another small bowl. Set aside.
2. Separate the biscuits. Cut the center out of each biscuit using a donut cutter (I used the cap off of the cinnamon bottle). Spray the air fryer tray or basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place the doughnuts and doughnut holes onto the tray or in the basket (as many as you can fit at one time).
3. Cook the donuts for 4 to 6 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
4. Dip the hot doughnuts into the butter and then into the cinnamon sugar. Eat!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.2g
Saturated Fat: 6.8g
Total Carbohydrate: 38.2g
Dietary Fiber: 1g
Total Sugars: 16.7g
Vitamin D: 4mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.